Friday, April 28, 2017

Wrapping Up


Nina was making herself at home. She joined the business career path to help bring in additional income.


Meanwhile, Reno made it official with Cataleya. 



They were both excited about being boyfriend and girlfriend.



While Jett was busy planning Reno's birthday.



He was always happy to throw a party -- no matter the occasion.



Elle volunteered to bartend.



While Nash kept the guests entertained. There was so much food that he decided to utilize the bathroom sink.



Although, in the middle of the party Reno and Nina snuck down to the gym to get their workout on.

Unfortunately, Reno did not make it in time to blow out the candles...but it most definitely did not affect his mood. No sad moodlet today. He was now officially a young adult and the officially wacky boolpop challenge was complete!


...



I found out that this challenge actually ends once the youngest of the generation becomes a young adult. Since Reno is now officially there we are done! I was able to complete Nash's aspiration at the party -- talk about last minute.

I was still working through Elle's. It was taking a long time to get the funds where they needed to be in order to expand the house to that level.

Jett was about halfway done with his. I expect if I continue to play him, I would be able to complete his by the time he becomes an elder.

Reno is actually extremely close to completing his as well. He just needs to max out his body skill and he is currently at 7.

Just for fun here is a quick tour of the house. There is no sound. 



With more time and more funds, I was planning to add more equipment to the basement gym. To reach Elle's aspiration I would probably need to add on a third floor too.

If you look at the yellow bedroom upstairs you will see a lot of Fawn's artwork. When Emery became a widower he slept in that room. 

From my calculations, I ended with 54 points. (I have no idea if that is good or not.) If you want to see what earned and lost me points here is the excel spreadsheet I created to track it: Scoresheet


Thank you for following me on this adventure! 



No comments:

Post a Comment