Tuesday, October 27, 2015

So Many Babies


Originally, this was going to be a 2-kid room. 


Instead, Eden had to share her room with 3 babies. Of course, who all cried at the same time.


Lily utilized FMLA and took time off work to care for the infants.


Crying. All. Of. The. Time.


Eden was a great big sister, and would autonomously talk to her younger siblings.




Looking back, it was perhaps a bad idea to put all 3 babies in Eden's room. Maybe the living room would have been a better spot, since poor Eden sacrificed so much sleep.


Finally it was the triplets' birthday. Luke aged up and rolled geek.


Ryan aged up and rolled active.


 Finally, Fawn aged up and rolled creative. 


A slight game of Tetris was played in order to fit all kids beds into 1 room.


The family had not allocated funds for a second floor so the first floor had to be altered a bit to fit all of the kids into one room. At least there would be no more stinky diapers. 


The family got together pretty well.


Surprisingly, there was little fighting between the siblings.


Although, with only 1 bathroom between the 6 of them, body odor was a bit of an issue.




Especially when it seemed like the family's plumbing was constantly broken.


The kids did do their homework, but it seemed like someone was always being neglected. 


Especially since Lily decided that she needed to get more serious about her lifetime goal.


She started making sure to fit in regular date nights were her soulmate.


So cute.  The kids can take care of themselves right?


Also, another big change happened for the family. Wade finally had a makeover! Woot, woot!


-------------

I have never experienced triplets in this game. They ruined my whole plan for the house. I  had Eden's room perfectly designed for 2 children. Now I'm stuck with 4 in 1 room and only 1 bathroom. I haven't had any accidents yet...which is extremely lucky, but someone is always walking around with BO. Especially since everyone has the exact same work/school schedule. No one has any alone time in the house to get caught up with showers.

Also, I was unable to have any of the kids complete their childhood aspirations. Dang it. Eden spent so much time taking care of her siblings during her early childhood days. When everyone finally aged up, all my time was spent trying to manage bathroom times and homework. On the bright-side everyone was able to hit a B in school. I'll take my wins where I can get them :)

Lily is progressing nicely with her aspiration. Although I haven't touched Wade's yet. Once I find out who will be leading the next generation, I will make sure to start focusing on fulfilling his/hers. 

Also, I do have an heir poll up already on Boolprop. I play a lot faster than I blog ;)

1 comment:

  1. You did pretty well with the house design, given the unexpected triple birth. I *love* that Luke got the blue skintone!

    ReplyDelete