Thursday, October 29, 2015

Clubhouse for Life



Seemingly overnight, a new community lot popped up right next to the Blue's.


Feeling the need to visit it often before hitting their adult years, the family spent the weekends enjoying the sun.


While Ryan took advantage of a space to work on his abs, Luke enjoyed the chess table.


By the way, blue puffy vests are super in.


There was even a spot for Fawn to express her creativity.


While Eden got her grilling on.


*Watching an intense game of chess*


Not sure if Ryan enjoyed Eden's cooking though...


Ah, family bonding time.


Whether they were at the clubhouse or at home, the triplets spent a lot of time together. 


Though, Luke may have stumbled across a potential love interest. 


With the kids off doing their own things, Wade finally had time to peruse his lifetime goal of becoming a Renaissance Sim.


---------------------

I decided to work on the clubhouse challenge before it was too late. It seemed fairly easy.

Here are the rules for that:
BoolProp Clubhouse (10 Points) 
You must build a community lot to be the Boolprop Clubhouse and every sim from the three pregnancies every generation must visit this lot 5 times during their lifetime. The lot must have an army of flamingos outside and any llama deco you can find.

While building the clubhouse I discovered that most of the llama decor was not currently unlocked for me. As it becomes unlocked, I'll add more decor to the park.Currently, you will see some lovely llama shrubbery and of course a flock of pink flamingos scattered around. Since there was not specifications on what the clubhouse had to look like, I decided to go with an outdoor one. So far, the family has visited it 3 times. I want to get the 5 times in before Eden becomes a young adult (really soon) since she may be moving out since the heir poll is currently not in her favor.

I think I may be thinking of TS3, but I was surprised that I couldn't just have the family wander over to the park since you can literally see if from their backyard. I have to "travel" every time I want them to visit.

Anyway, I hope to have the heir(ess) announced in the next chapter.

As of right now voting is still up: You can vote here!



No comments:

Post a Comment